Once again, flavor it however you like. Brown sugar can be substituted for the cane syrup. Leave out the red pepper for a milder version.
- Tomato Sauce, 1 15 ounce can
- Ketchup, about a cup
- Jack Daniels, 1/2 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar (not shown because I forgot to get it out), about a cup
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 or 3 tablespoons
- Everglades Seasoning, a teaspoon or two
- Granulated Garlic, a teaspoon
- Cane Syrup, about 1/2 a cup
- Red Pepper Flakes
Combine the tomato sauce, ketchup, vinegar and whiskey in a medium saucepan.
Add the Worcestershire, garlic, Everglades and red pepper.
Add the cane syrup or brown sugar. Stir it all together and taste it. Adjust the flavors to your liking. Bring it all to a low simmer and let it cook for 30 minutes or so. Let it sit for a while before serving.